Rabu, 9 November 2016

KEPUTUSAN DI AMERIKA






DONALD TRUMP

DAH MENANG

UMUR DIA 70

7 BULAN 7 HARI





Donald Trump Won, He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old On His First Full Day In Office


A couple of weeks ago, it looked like Hillary Clinton was all set to cruise to victory, but now the FBI has delivered an election miracle in the nick of time.  

A few of my readers had criticized me for suggesting that Trump might lose, but I don’t know who is going to win the election, and so all I had to go on was the cold, hard numbers.  And a couple of weeks ago the cold, hard numbers were telling me that Hillary Clinton was going to win.




----------------

2 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Kalau dapat NUR HIDAYAH bagus si TRUMP nih...

Tak pakai BON BON MAGIK boleh dapat BILYON BILYON

Melayu mesti belajar dari TRUMP nih , bukan ke tandok tandok MAGIK

Nazrio berkata...

TT... tunjuK Lah ayatollah trumpet punya Bini, gemOk ker kursus, pendeK ker tinggi..